Thursday, March 6, 2008

001

*click image for a larger version*

Welcome to the first post of Loosely Based! I hope everyone is going to enjoy the comic enough to keep checking back ^_^. I'll be trying to update every Tuesday and Thursday, but we'll see how it goes.

I know that the site is currently having difficulties... or rather that I'm having difficulties making it look how I want, but I'm hoping I'll be able to sort them out by the weekend, so check back. If there's anyone out there who'd like to take on web mastering duties, let me know ^_^

Not to be Piro-esque but I must in this first post apologise for my lack of artistic skill... don't complain about it... cause it's probably not going to get any better.

The first comic is based on the current energy crisis that we're experiencing in South Africa, it's mainly due to poor government planning but I can't help taking a dig at eskom anyway ^_^

If you have any comments or suggestions, please drop me a line... hope you all enjoy the site.

-Odd

No comments: